總網頁瀏覽量

2013年12月20日 星期五

Notes 2013.12.20

I still remember in teenage,I beganto think about----What is truth.Then a very big catastrophe came to me---Fail in Enter College Exam!For a smart girl,it was a harsh task!

But anyhow,why does truth charming me?
Because I'm a positive person,I want be bright,high,and free!

How silly I thought,pursuing truth will make me win!

God wanted me to give up diploma and fortune to reach truth!

And I endured great suffer in spirit ,however,I've known to exist is reaching truth,truth is enternal price value,but wisdom is flexible attitude for life!

I haven't win a fortune but I win inspirations ,by the way to pursue truth.

God asked me ,what do I want from Him,because He praised my charity,and I've wished to have joyful life!
Because I don't eager to die!

沒有留言:

張貼留言