總網頁瀏覽量

2013年12月21日 星期六

Notes 2013.12.21

If you,a moralized gentle man question me----Why hadn't you done more charity,for this and that?
I would stunned !Yes,I would!Because neither me know why sometimes we do charity,but other times we couldn't!

Maybe,it is because we only need a kind heart to bless the poor men,but not give every strayer our clothe !

If not you still love life,you must create a ideal lifestyle,therefore ,you would tresspass into inequity kindness,
because you couldn't save them all!

God!I still love life!I cannot suicide ,I cannot donate my property and fallow Jesus!

But I love God!

We shouldn't endless do charity,or its become a charity machine ,endless charity is government ,
And people who pursue moral ,should do charity till reach way ,then create your world!

沒有留言:

張貼留言