總網頁瀏覽量

2013年12月26日 星期四

Note 2013.12.26

My younger sister is sicked,and I wonder if it was because my careless wrong treat her,she is in marriage,and I don't know if I should talk to her,for many years,we couldn't deep talk,since she choose to love her man!

Sisterhood were my best friends,but now become curse,because we exchange fate with each other,and no one satisfied with fate!

I wish to reach a tolerance circle,but I cannot embrace my sister,because she will get anger,however,in my soul,I wish to cherish my sisterhood like in the old days!

God!I wish you heal my sister!I wish everyone be in peace,but forgive how irritated I was!Now I fond peace,but I feel I still cannot heal my younger sister,so do I keep her distance,I give her to You.Please be with her!I felt she want to see me,but she leave far away.God!please guide my family !

沒有留言:

張貼留言