總網頁瀏覽量

2014年5月20日 星期二

A Letter to God

Dear God:
I love You and know you will be my shepherd ,but,I don't need marriage for always,please ,alow me!
I don't need marriage because I take every child my child,and every man my brother,sex made me losed my true color  in my past tense,and I aim gaol fallow your Holy Son Jesus ,because ,He is Virgin ,and true God!

Dear God,I believe in every god in legend,because all the gods full my mind and soul therefore I couldn't accept ugly sex,sex is ugly for me forever ,and I believe in ,for every human.

Dear God,I love human-beings ,I wish to finish my mission then pass away,I don't eager die !

My Lord ,lead me to reach a safe future for all Mankind!

Lead me to a peaceful mind between gods and earth!

                                                                   sincerely your daughter Sue

沒有留言:

張貼留言