總網頁瀏覽量

2014年5月15日 星期四

The Faith of Chinese Catholic

I danger forgot how to begin with English!For long days ,I've swam in Chinese Classical Words,and I felt belonged!

It's a puzzlement for Chinese Catholic ,-----If Chinese Tradition was Heretic?
Not Heretic but Culture!Because we are unique!

Culture is heavenly !Different Cultures could make friendship !
But heretic is evil!Invent new legend is heretic!(Legend is ancient history form every country)

Because wants to replace God is heretic!

We Chinese Catholic don't need to be faithful for Israel.
When Israel overrule idols ,Confusion worship God on 泰山!

Idols exchange money and sex,but the gods were Holy Spirit,Zeus and Athena built up European Culture.

When I go to Chinese Temple,I felt peace, because they know my character,and I also know them form history.

And what Catholic has taught us was to love-----a sincerely emotion to survive !

沒有留言:

張貼留言