總網頁瀏覽量

2023年9月20日 星期三

A Story ~the jacket

 He left the library, it was ten o'clock, pm.No other students were there. He locked the cabin !And find out an empty public bicycle,  be on the way home. 

The reason he ride so fast, was because of, he wanted to catch the Macdonald, and he dollars was just five hundred NT. 

He locked the public bicycle, and dressed up his jacket, it was chilling, on the November of the Taipei city. 

But it was too warm for the young man who are we watching !

A begger was sitting on the street, and cried !

He was shocked, and told him "What can I help you ?"

The begger replied "I lose my fortune, because of enjoy the masage ,they take away my property !"

The young fellow said "If you want to see the police man?".

The begger said "My legs are broken !"

The young fellow said "I gift you the jacket !Do you share the dinner ?We don't need to struggle for telling the truth !"

The begger was happy, took away the jacket, and disappeared !

And there's a golden dragon jacket, on the young man 's  chest !


沒有留言:

張貼留言