總網頁瀏覽量

2024年4月20日 星期六

For Steve, my brother !

 My dear Steve :

You and I are knowing each other, by conscious rivers !

I have known, you are very shocked by my tutor and I !

People said you had been to the Schule for me this morning !

My tutor is Stanford, if not, I am not Phyco !You can ask him if it's truth ?

I worried about "潮浪王子‘’,I would never be like that movie forever !

My dear Steve, your best book is 好兵帥克,I believe in that, it is renewed from the 唐吉珂德!

No one ever dared to call the Holy Name which is truly me ,that's St.Sophia ,I am scholar but no one believes !

Because I made jokes !

Which is the Humorous way to be released from the pain of life. 

I've seen you look like the ugly spirit of the Tempest !Which is the Shakespeare's Drama, in the comedy  !

You have no looking for me,actually!

Because you are a miracle !

I don't want play 伴我情深,with you, in the hospital !

Aber!陪我走向世界的盡頭,就是我對我還有感情的一切弱者,永遠的承諾!

我的悲劇,就是阿拉伯的勞倫斯,我的狂,讓阿拉伯人受不了!

因為我根本沒有病!

我去看阿拉的殿,祂說你跟我拆開,結果我跟網友的網路文化,被你難以置信!

他是我bbc 的小筆友!

將來不知道!

我是不是被老麥關心的少女?

我真的不敢自充!

      Herzlichen Danke, deine Swaster ,Sue

沒有留言:

張貼留言