總網頁瀏覽量

2024年4月18日 星期四

What is the reason of Éducation ?

 The Genius is the one who knows how to educate him self !

I take the sentence as a creeds, and play the education Angebote, such as the Media Company !

I must say, BBC is my best friend in sort of the occasions .

When someone leaves the Faith for traditional Richtung !Such as Law Exam for Lawyers !

It is not because if he is Qualified, but he is the chosen who will reach international law !

Some one dare to use the Rules !

Then,He is a Judge himself !

I don't know what will happen in my career as Art and Law,but, I determined to reach this goal !

I will always live with the wish to discover the Zukunft of the new knowledge field, which is unknown for the ordinary Chinese and Taiwanese 

But I am still illied for the Phyco, I don't know why 

?I will prove I am a prosecutor for freed  till God thinks it is enough !

The Prosecutors are the Phyco !

P.S Who believes in !Do you think so ?Yes, it is boasting like larks!


沒有留言:

張貼留言