總網頁瀏覽量

2023年4月7日 星期五

France Asked

 1,Why can't your parents agree your payment ?

A,What have them done ?

Q,Mr.Chang ,your cousin said so!

A,I am Huang family, My mother is 朱自華教授's,daughter !My mother gave me the money !I am 朱熹 's priple !

2,Why can't Mr.Chang leave your place ?

A,Because he is painter ,he wants to paint me !

3,Why can you study by yourself ?

A,Because I am a thinker!

4,Why can't Mr.Chang reach A final ?

A,Because he wants to paint the woman in the exam class!He is sexy!

5,Who tells you ?

A,Renoir !On YouTube ~歡哥教授!

6,He wants challenge your exam!

A,Our score is on the internet !I have practice the writing, in four languages !

7,What is your name ?

A,Où parler du la Name ?

8,Where do you live ?

A,Quand habitez vous la maison ?

9,Why don't you marry ?

A,Est-ce ne du la ferait ?

10,Where can you become Saint ?

A,Quand études du la Dieu et redeemed ?

11,Where were you schools ?

A,Mio Classé j'avais des Goethe Institut !


沒有留言:

張貼留言