總網頁瀏覽量

2023年4月25日 星期二

mobile short Novel ~Gery

 He didn't know, how he had walked, and it was in a sunny Summer Day.

All he wanted, was a place to recollection ,because he was a Jusuit Priest. 

Come to this village was not because of the mission, but, a good child been lost !

He was her baptism Father, the only confession she made was only careless about Sex,but she is a good girl, every one feels Joyce for her !

But she left the team, after those Oldest Priests had been dead !

~~~~~

There was her,climbing up on the mountain !She looked pale and tired. 

He asked "Hello !Susie !Do you remember me ?"

She said "My dear Morris why do you come here ?"

He said "I come to see if you are the Lord of the Berg!".

She smiled and said "It is our way to recollection on the hiking trail ,thank you to know that I want to reach Zan !".

He said "Why did people say that you hit someone !"

She felt embarrassed and said "I have confessed  ,please forgive me !It is  only because culture conflict, I believe I must cast she away,because she do first !"

"I feel guilty because she said it is hurt !She was my maid!She sweeping in front of me , closer and closer ,on the roof garden !She wanted me to jump !The anger I sent, was justice !"

He said "I forgive you !You deserve Heaven !"

She said "I am shame about meeting Jesus !I am the old Testament !"

He replied "No one is the new Testament !No one dare to say !"

She felt released and said "Jesus was dead for the new Testament, what He preach for the world !But he will never preach again, so it is dead!I know Jesus loves me !"!

~~~~

After their words, the sun was setting, there was a new moon in gery floating above the sky !

沒有留言:

張貼留言