總網頁瀏覽量

2023年9月18日 星期一

A Short Story ~Eagles

 When he climbed up the mountain, he thought he was no one to compare, and he was full of the love for all mankind.

There, he stopped, and lay down on the grass. The sun was shining that he couldn't meditate. The wind blew up his hate and he was lazy to catch it!

"My sleep beauty!If this is yours ?"

He looked back and found a young woman, who was his school mate for very long time before !

"Miss.Joe ! I danger lose the hate !Thank you !"

"Do you want to share the sandwich with me !"The young woman called Joe replied. 

And he said "I'm waiting for the eagles !Do you know they would nest here!"

Joe said "How can I give the food to your big birds?"

"We must hide in the woods !"

Suddenly, two huge eagles peak them, thew on the back and fly into the sky !

The next day, the newspaper was a notice of their disappeared !

And many kids are very certain that they dream about Joe and Him at very late night !

沒有留言:

張貼留言