總網頁瀏覽量

2024年3月15日 星期五

Notes and Comment

 Hard to speak !

I try to focus back  ,on my eigene Zimmer, and Comment this Trip!

I've been adored, by the Agricultural World, in the YiLan County. I've been preach by the Mountain, that I should photograph some angle which is no one ever touched !

Some one look in different angle, will be red!It is the deserve payment for the Phyco disease !

My Phyco disease is because of admire the short and shiny poets .But I will be a Novelist, it is a deeper wish which God agreed. 

A Novelist will watch the world, but when I participate in the scenery where I use angle !

It is a little bit hard to sleep !

The whole night, I was be with the Mountain, He told me He is the Jade Mountain !We discussed the problem in my soul !

Ich bin Krank !Aber deserve the Existence !I shepherd a few young people with out long talk !

And choose what should I eat from the old street members !

神農氏tell me, I am not a good eater!

I should enjoy 三星蔥抓餅!

I will visit the beautiful place some other day !

沒有留言:

張貼留言