總網頁瀏覽量

2024年4月9日 星期二

Tchekhov Le Duel

 I have read the book for more than one hour, and it was yesterday evening !

I packed up the old Kultur from the old Bibliothek  ,and I found out, several ideas !

At first !

It is a story about the Pysan of the Russian world.

Retold from the "Farmer Mario ",and it is a very short story in the record of the great Dostoyvsky. 

At the second !

In the original idea "The Farmer Mario ",He was told about, the mental and emotion of the ordinary Pysan ,who is a normal Saint !

And the Duel was not so emphasis in the human nature of the Pysan, I meant ,a Farmer  !

Actually !

The Duel is a little bit,  or in the one hour of my recollection,which I found out, it was a question about the Russian Agricultural Transportation Company !

And maybe I would read, in the future, about how did the Communism Occupied the Russian !

It is what I expect !

I've read the chapter one !


沒有留言:

張貼留言