總網頁瀏覽量

2023年8月8日 星期二

Hegel Asked

 1,Why are you single ?

A,I can't find satisfy and belong!

2,How about Samuel ?

A,He is Peter Pan ,I adore him!

3,Why can't you believe in, he is Mr.Right?

A,Because not till so important !

Q,Why ?

A,Because he is too pure, I'm blind to him !

4,Where can you find better ?

A,You want me to have children with him,I know he will fly away after the pregnancy !Which is what I knew from the Story book!Similar with the little prince !I don't want to pay my Palace, I use my Palace to create culture !

5,How are not you empty ?

A,Because I am exist !

Q,Where do you exist ?

A,I know the Dieu is watching me!

Q,Why do you feel so?

A,It is my gift!

6,How do you identify the Dieu ?

A,Holy Ghost!

7Why do you study Artheology?

Q,I'm interested about the process of Creation !

Many Holy Ghost deserve the name of gods!

But not the Almighty God !

沒有留言:

張貼留言