總網頁瀏覽量

2014年1月17日 星期五

Diary 2014.1.17

Two days ago,I broke a crossed-Jesus ,I felt Holy Spirit want me to do it,and the reason is ,Jesus has alive he is not on the cross,and I've  passed the  Purogue!

And yesterday ,I went to Chinese' Temple ,I pray to Buddha ,and all the gods ,they well come me to go back to Chinese trandition,and I rode the bike across half Taipei,it's super!

Today I hiking along ,and the new discovered route was just wonderful,the weather was also good !
I've heard how horrible was America's strom ,may God bless them!

If the scientists talked about truth,the North -pole and South-pole 's ice-layer are melting,but if God wish ,the whole earth snow!I've heard ,Egypt has snow!Such a miracle !Desert become snowy land!

Therefore,only God control the weather,we human-being couldn't do anything ,but maybe we girls were heartbroke for Pola Bears,therefore,God changed his mind!

And I will read Buddhaism-Bible frequently from now on,for I am a thinker,writer,and a player!

沒有留言:

張貼留言