總網頁瀏覽量

2023年2月23日 星期四

Short Novel ~Escaped

 Many people, still searching for Chinese' way for everlasting life, but Jesus is our warship and strength ,not because of Him ,no one can see Father as God !

I have been forzen in stupid and ugly looking  ,for long years !It was the last Chinese year of horse ,I saw the way to make my life different !

I repent the hobby to buy the expensive Clothes, I suddenly found out  ,I can live in better room !

And I began to warship the Chinese Temple !

I feel it is impossible to be pure if I go overseas !And Jusuit told me, wait for Mission !

It was the beginning of my hobby for collecting the wonderful stones. 

I repaired my furniture and let the wind blew me !

~~~~

I was searching for better stones and pots, and walking everywhere around Taipei, especially the mountains which have deserted for years !

I used a heart, to visit the Chinese Heritage, and see the Fairy in the old book implort from main land China .I was  deserted by my horses Fellowship !

~~~~

It was close to be the Chinese new year. I looked for Zan and took walk on the surrounding area. 

He was a old man looked like a farmer, he said "Can you love me ?"

I was shocked and said" Papa !I respect you !But if moral is very important ?"

He was glad and said "I respect you and know what are you doing, I want be your sunshine !"

He tried to embrace me, and I escaped with soft arms !

He cried and said "Can I ride you home ?"

I ran back to the house I belong !

~~~~

The next day, I wake up in tears !

And setting the Golden Fish free into the river !

He walked by me and ignored me, fallow a woman he belong. 


沒有留言:

張貼留言