總網頁瀏覽量

2023年2月13日 星期一

Pope asked

 1,Why can you be so many interesting ?

A,Because I didn't make love !

2,Why can you want to study ?

A,Because it is my nature !

3,How long have you study Bible ?

A,Since in the University !

4,Why don't you speak Bible words ?

A,Because I love culture !But not wash brain !

5,How long have you know German ?

A,More than twenty years !

6,What do you want from German ?

A,Nothing !But only the truth!Which is the Nature Law!

7,Tell me what is Natur Law?

A,Z.B ~You shell not kill !

8,Tell me why didn't you steal ?

A,I don't know how to qualify the meaning of stealing ?

9,What is the identification of sin for you ?

A,The meaning of sin for me, is to kill the conscious,  when a man pursue his moral !

Q,What kind of consciousness ?

A,Notice about how to put the sympathy in the correct place !

沒有留言:

張貼留言