總網頁瀏覽量

2023年2月9日 星期四

Short Novel ~Broken Legs

 I cross the road with the bike, the reason I lost her,wasn't obviously !

It was October, very close to my birthday,I didn't know if anyone knocked my piano room,but someone certainly walked by ,I could hear it !

My companion was a bit of angry, he said, "If you lose the notes, how can I fallow You ?".I immediately answered "Can you try to repeat the theme which is your solo ?I will catch your feelings !".

I felt that one walked by, had disappeared !

It was at night, 8:00,the wind of Autum was chilling, but I felt she was around and wait for me !

When I found a girl with the color coat  ,she was hitted by a brown man, she endured the sufferings and told me "Happy birthday !".

I know they would Sex at hell ,and I like her with out any reason !

The reason I lost her was ambiguous !

For I am someone who has broken legs !

沒有留言:

張貼留言