總網頁瀏覽量

2023年6月20日 星期二

Amazon JP asked

 1,Why can you play with your self ?

A,I can be soloist !

2,Do you know why delayed ?

A,If someone paid more than me ?

A,No!

A,If mid-summer Festival ?

A,Genau !

3,Do you know jewelry is too expensive !

A,Thank you for warning me !

4,Do you want our violin ?

A,I would check !

5,桑田is in Taiwan !

A,I don't swim !

Q,What can we do for play music ?

A,Maybe in a coffee shop ?

A,In which one ?

Q,Maybe !三希堂!Only the best tea!

Q,Who else with us?

A,Maybe my French Teacher !

A,OK!I will see you in the NTNU!

6,It is gift from me, would you ?

A,Thank you !Should I send you a special rock?

A,As you wish !

7,We wish to meet you and French people !

A,OK!

8,Join the Japanese language class !

A,Genau !

9,How many German Do you know ?

A,I am not sure !If we could share music in Summer ?

The German said "We wait and see !"

10,What is wrong with your older sister ?

A,Abortion and loss the nerve !

沒有留言:

張貼留言