總網頁瀏覽量

2023年6月23日 星期五

Phineas Asked

 1,Why can't you work ?

A,I am in the scholar way!

2,Why can't you laugh ?

A,Because I am serious !

3,Why everyone angry you ?

A,I don't know how could I analyze my ideas !

4,Why can't you love Leen?

A,I can love her !But we have never communicated correctly for all our life !

5,Leen is dead!

A,She became a dog!I said hello to her !

6,What are you waiting ?

A,I am waiting for a wonderful world !

7,Do you want marry Phineas ?

A,Thank you !But Wallace and Mr.Soung showed me love, and I love both of them !My Fellowship are wounded in phycal and practice the Ache everyday !

8,Broken heart system, Do you ?

A,Maybe !

9,Why didn't anyone fallow You ?

A,I don't know !I was in the temptation, on the way !

10,I will never change my mind !

A,Thank you, my Phineas !I'm very glad to receive your likeness !

沒有留言:

張貼留言